In this three hours (3 hrs) live online soap making class, you will learn the basics of how to make cold processed soap using natural oils, butters, essential oils and lye (NaOH). We will create a soap recipe and discuss the benefits of natural ingredients and essential oils. You will make a small batch of soap (approx. six bars) by combining ingredients.
- We recommend that you wear long sleeves, gloves and eye protection.
- You should also use utensils that are dedicated to your soap making.
- Natural does not equal safe for use by all persons; please research all materials before use.
- A well ventilated space is required for this class.
- Your soap should be cured for 4 to 6 weeks before use.
This class is recommended for adults and children 11+ (only with a registered adult). A materials and supplies list will be provided prior to the class. You can add a silicone mold and essential oil(s) to your registration. You can also purchase our Soap Making Kit. The lye (NaOH) cannot be shipped and is only available for pick-up or local delivery. Please anticipate the additional cost for the materials and equipment needed.
A custom Deluxe Soap Making Kit is also available upon request. This kit include everything you need to get started with cold process soap making. Please contact us for more details.
This class is non-refundable, please review the date and confirm that it works for your schedule. Contact us for a private online session or group discounts.
*This class and its content is for personal use only. No portion of our class may be recorded, shared or distributed without the written consent of Crafted Spaces. Please review our Terms and Conditions prior to registering.