In this three hours (3 hrs) live online soap making class, you will learn the basics of how to make cold processed soap using natural oils, butters, essential oils and lye (NaOH). We will create a soap recipe and discuss the benefits of natural ingredients and essential oils. You will make a small batch of soap (approx. six bars) by combining ingredients.
- We recommend that you wear long sleeves, gloves and eye protection.
- You should also use utensils that are dedicated to your soap making.
- Natural does not equal safe for use by all persons, please research all materials before use.
- A well ventilated space is required for this class.
- Your soap should be cured for 4 to 6 weeks before use.
This class is recommended for adults and children 11+ (only with a registered adult). A materials and supplies list will be provided prior to the class. You can add one of our silicone soap mold and essential oil(s) to your registration. Please anticipate the additional cost of the materials and equipment needed.
This workshop is non-refundable, please review the date and confirm that it works for your schedule. Contact us for a group discount code.
*This class and its content is for personal use only. No portion of our class may be recorded, shared or distributed without the written consent of Crafted Spaces. Please review our Terms and Conditions prior to registering.
Crafted Spaces is currently open ONLINE ONLY due to COVID 19. We are not hosting any in-person sessions or events at this time. Stay safe!