This Beginner Sewing class is the perfect place to start if you are learning to sew for the first time or if you are looking to refresh your sewing skills. The class meets for two hours once a week for six weeks (12 hours).
- Learn how to take body measurements
- Select sewing patterns
- Choose the right fabric for projects
- Follow a commercial sewing pattern
- Sew up to two basic projects
- Learn various sewing techniques
You will develop the skills and confidence needed to explore new sewing projects. No prior sewing experience is required for this class. This is a small group class with lots of opportunity for one-on-one attention.
Commercial sewing pattern and materials included. Access to sewing machine included, you do not have to bring a machine.