Our quiet creative workspace and sewing studio is ideal for learning and creating. With only the sound of birds to distract you and steps from lake Simcoe, you are sure to be inspired to create. Crafted Spaces studio is equipped with quality sewing machines, specialty machines, sewing supplies, work space and crafting tools. We also have an extensive sewing and craft reference library, which is well curated with over 350+ sewing and craft books.
Learn more about our classes and workshops or contact us for more information on how you can get started.
Crafted Spaces offers over 30 different sewing and craft classes and workshops. Our sessions are focused on sewing and textile art. We also have a handful of fun craft sessions, which we hope you will explore. We limit our sessions to small group sizes, which allows for great one-on-one attention. If you are wondering where to start, check out our “Featured Classes” for our most popular sessions. These sessions are scheduled on a monthly basis, while our other studio classes are available seasonally.
To learn more about an upcoming class, please visit the individual class listing or contact us for more details.
Crafted Spaces provides private sewing and craft lessons to individuals and small groups. If you will like some assistance with a project or have a schedule that makes it difficult to commit to our group classes; then consider our private one-on-one lessons.
- A minimum two-hours block of time
- Sessions focus on helping you develop the skills you need with the projects you choose
- Available for children 6+ and adults
- Access to sewing machines and tools available at no extra cost
Review or current schedule for available dates and time. Contact email@example.com for more information.
If you are looking for a creative and fun way to celebrate with family and friends; then why not host a sewing or craft party.
- Your project can be based on our classes or on a project you will like to make
- Events scheduled during the day, evenings or weekends, based on availability
- Bookings include the use of our machines and tools
- Materials and project kits are sold separately and varies in price
- Sessions are available for children 6+ and adults
- No prior sewing or crafting experience required
- Deposit required at time of booking
- Travel cost may apply
Creative events are fun for all ages. Book Your Party Today!
For more information, call 705-828-7096 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crafted Spaces is more than just a creative workspace and sewing studio, we also provide an opportunity for you to explore and grow your creative business ideas. If you have always wanted to start your own creative business and will like to know how, then join us as we focus on how to transform your craft into a viable business.
Through our Creative Business Workshop Series and Creative Business Services, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage and grow your creative business. We hope that our sessions will inform, inspire and motivate you.
To get started call 705-828-7096 or email us at email@example.com.